How does the Price Match Guarantee work?
- If a customer finds a better price on the same tire, Toyota will match it.
- If a purchase is made within 30 days of a customer purchasing the same tire from the dealership, Toyota will refund the difference.
Who can take advantage of the Price Match Guarantee?
- Customers who purchase eligible tires from a participating Toyota dealership and who find a lower price within 30 days.
- Please note: Customers are responsible for finding eligible competitor quotes.
What are the requirements for competitor quotes?
- Customers must present a printed competitor quote for the tire they wish to price match.
- Tires featured on the quote must be in stock at the competitor.
- Competitor must be a local (within 25 miles of the Toyota location) tire retailer and installer.
- Warehouses do not qualify as retail locations. Costco and Sam's Club warehouse clubs do qualify.
- Internet quotes are valid only if from a competing local tire retailer and installer.
- Quote must include road hazard coverage. If it does not, 10% is added to the competitor price to compensate.
Which tires are eligible?
- OEM, OEA, or WIN tires purchased through the TCMC Program that meet the specifications of the vehicle in accordance with the owner's manual.
What doesn't the Price Match Guarantee cover?
- Charges for mounting and balancing labor, wheel weights, or any other fees are not included.
- Bundled offers, clearance or closeout price quotes, coupons, competitor quotes that resulted from a price match, used tires, and tires from other automotive dealers are not eligible.