WHY BUY A TOYOTA CERTIFIED USED VEHICLE?
THE BEST NEW VEHICLES MAKE THE BEST USED VEHICLES!
We begin by selecting only vehicles which are within six years of the current model year and have less than 85,000 miles.
Each vehicle must pass a 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection by a Toyota-certified technician.
Each Toyota certified used vehicle comes with a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report. (4) It provides information on ownership history, title problems and registration, with data collected from over 20,000 sources, including U.S. and Canadian DMVs, auctions, and insurance companies. CARFAX® even offers a Buyback Guarantee.(6) CARFAX® will buy back the vehicle if incidents like salvage, fire, flood, odometer problems or lemon history were reported to the DMV, but not reflected in the CARFAX® Vehicle History Report.
Bredemann Toyota also offers our customers an AutoCheck Vehicle History Report by Experian for all vehicles we have in stock.
NEW VEHICLE FINANCING RATES
Every Toyota certified used vehicle is eligible for standard new-car financing rates from Toyota Financial Services (1) and each comes with a Toyota factory warranty which is honored at over 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada.
COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY COVERAGE
12-Month / 12,000-Mile Comprehensive Warranty (2)
- Coverage begins from date of purchase.
- Provides our highest level of coverage available.
7-Year / 100,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty (3)
- Coverage begins from the original date of first use when sold as new.
- Covers major engine, transmission components, and all internally lubricated parts.
- Includes Travel Protection that includes lodging reimbursement when more than 150 miles from home. (5)
- Provides Substitute Transportation reimbursement while your Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is undergoing repair. (5)
- It's transferable at no cost for added resale value.
One Year of Complimentary Roadside Assistance (3)
- Coverage begins from the date of purchase.
- Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, towing and fuel delivery.
- Reimbursement for towing to the nearest Toyota dealership. (5)
- Toll-free call for service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
1.Rates mentioned are for standard new car rates, and do not include new car specials or subvented rates. Not all buyers will qualify. Financing available through Toyota Financial Services for qualified buyers only.
2. Comprehensive Warranty (from date of purchase). This warranty covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Program not available in Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
3. From original date of first use when sold as new. See your Toyota Certified Used Vehicles dealer for
warranty details. Program not available in Puerto Rico and Hawaii. For AL, FL, GA, NC & SC, warranty coverage differs in the following ways: 7-year/100,000-mile Toyota Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty coverage begins on January 1st of the vehicle's model year and zero (0) odometer miles and expires at the earlier of seven years or 100,000 odometer miles. Roadside Assistance: You are entitled to "sign and drive" coverage up to $100 for emergency services beginning on January 1st of your vehicle's model year and will be in effect from that date for a period of seven (7) years regardless of mileage.
4. Beginning December 1, 2005, Carfax Vehicle History Reports are a required part of every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle.
5. Daily reimbursement limits will apply. See dealer for details.
6. Complete terms and conditions available at CARFAX.com.
All information presented herein is based on data available at the time of printing, is subject to change without
notice and pertains specifically to mainland U.S.A. vehicles only.